Saturday, February 12, 2011

Game List

This is a list of all of the games that I have.

Assassin's Creed 2
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes : Opposing Fronts
Counter Strike : Source
Day of Defeat : Source
Garry's Mod
Half-Life 2 ( 1, 2, and Lost Coast )
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal
R.U.S.E.
Saint's Row 2 ( I have never played it, friend gifted it to me on Steam )
Supreme Commander 2
Team Fortress 2
Minecraft
League of Legends
Alliance of Valiant Arms

If you want to add me on steam, my name is Odd_Pandora.

6 comments:

  1. You seem to have spent your money well on Steam. You should try left 4 dead 1, if you like the 2nd, I prefer the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played a lot of it, on my friend's account. I don't play Left 4 Dead (1/2) anymore really though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solid collection. Why oh why did I sell all mine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. L4D2 is definitely the best game there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT got old for me pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete